Includes all of the “Checklist Clean” plus the following:
* Lamps and lampshades dusted or vacuumed w/attachment
* Top of refrigerator wiped
* Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
* Wastebaskets emptied/cleaned/relined
* Blinds and shutters hand cleaned
* Moldings, window sills, and lock ledges hand cleaned
* Doors and door frames hand cleaned
* Pictures and knick knacks hand cleaned
* Cabinets washed and polished from top to bottom
* Light switch plates cleaned
* Woodwork on stairs hand cleaned
* Lower air return vents vacuumed
* Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
* Carpet edges (vacuum crevices)
* Special attention to heavy dust build-up
* Special attention to build-up in kitchen
*We use step stools to get to hard to reach areas. We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will be dusted with an extension duster.
*We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach visible places either by hand or with an extension duster.
*Excessive build-up on blinds may require professional ultra-sonic mini-blind cleaning.